At any given time, we may be caring for upwards of 400 animals. Our work requires a wide range of equipment and supplies. Each item you donate helps us direct our funds to services and programs for the animals. That's why every donation matters.
You can select items from our Amazon wishlists and have them delivered directly to the Humane Society. Or you can donate supplies from the list below. We can accept clean, like-new items such as food bowls, collars, leashes and crates.
Please Note: We often do not receive contact information from Amazon and Chewy when donations are made online. We want to send a thank you for every gift. To ensure you receive an acknowledgment, please email to let us know when you send a donation our way. Thank you!
We appreciate any brand of dry cat and dog food for our Pet Food Pantry. The pantry is available to anyone needing help feeding their pet. Sponsored by Goldstein Auto Group, donations can be dropped off at any of their locations, in addition to the Humane Society.
All food must be unopened.
- Canned dog food, any brand
- Martingale collars
- Easy Walk harnesses
- Leashes and slip leads
- Kongs (L or XL)
- Nylabones (L or XL)
- Food puzzles
- Peanut butter
- Puppy training pads
- Outdoor metal-handled pooper scoopers
- Flea and tick preventative (Frontline, Advantage, Advantix)
- Training treats
- String cheese
- Canned cat food, any brand
- Plastic cat toys (no catnip, please)
- Pipe Cleaners
- Cardboard shoeboxes
- Cat beds
- Clay cat litter
- Yesterday's News litter
- Feliway products
- Motion toys, mobiles
- Miracle Nipples
- Food and supplies for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters
- Timothy hay
- Small animal bedding (non-cedar shavings, straw or paper)
- Bird seed for our outdoor feeders
- High-efficiency laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Dishwasher pods
- Swiffer WetJet multipurpose floor cleaner refills
- Swiffer WetJet pad refills
- Paper towels
- Liquid hand soap
- Small, lightweight blankets and throws, especially fleece
- New or gently-used towels
- Flat sheets
- Comforters, bedspreads, pillows or anything filled with batting
- Homemade treats of any kind
- Opened bags of food
- Used litter pnas
- Any items that are soiled or in poor condition
All donations are greatly appreciated.
Items may be dropped off at the shelter during regular business hours,
noon to 6 pm every day except Wednesday.