At any given time, we may be caring for upwards of 400 animals. Our work requires a wide range of equipment and supplies. Each item you donate helps us direct our funds to services and programs for the animals. That's why every donation matters.
You can select items from our Amazon wishlists and have them delivered directly to the Humane Society. Or you can donate supplies from the list below. We can accept clean, like-new items such as food bowls, collars, leashes and crates.
Please Note: We often do not receive contact information from Amazon and Chewy when donations are made online. We want to send a thank you for every gift. To ensure you receive an acknowledgment, please email to let us know when you send a donation our way. Thank you.
- Small, lightweight blankets and throws, especially fleece
- New or gently-used towels
We are unable to accept sheets, large comforters, bedspreads or anything filled with batting.
- Canned cat and dog food, all varieties, for our shelter pets
- Bags of dry cat and dog food, any brands, for our Pet Food Pantry
We prefer medium-sized bags to the very large ones.
No prescription foods, please.
- Martingale collars
- Easy Walk harnesses
- Leashes and slip leads
- Kongs (large or extra-large)
- Food puzzles
- Kuranda dog beds
- Puppy training pads
- Outdoor metal-handled pooper scoopers
- Flea and tick preventative (Frontline, Advantage, Advantix)
- Stretch & Scratch (Link >>)
- Plastic cat toys (no catnip, please)
- Pipe Cleaners
- Cardboard shoeboxes
- Cat beds
- Clay cat litter
- Portable nebulizers
- Kitten milk replacement (KMR)
- Small animal supplies for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters
- Timothy hay
- Small animal bedding (non-cedar shavings, straw or paper)
- Bird seed for our outdoor feeders
- High-efficiency laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Dishwasher pods
- Swiffer WetJet multipurpose floor cleaner refills
- Swiffer WetJet pad refills
All donations are greatly appreciated.
Items may be dropped off at the shelter during regular business hours
(noon - 6 pm every day except Wednesday).