Presented by Mazzone Hospitality
Mazzone Hospitality was founded in 1981. Although the company had humble beginnings, Angelo Mazzone's keen eye for innovation and passion for hospitality became the foundation for a culinary empire that is known for unsurpassed events, quality catering and exceptional fine dining. While the 2021 Gala for Animals will be virtual, you will still have the opportunity to enjoy Mazzone's exquisite cuisine, but in the comfort of your own home.
- Pan Roasted Statler Chicken with Goat Cheese Whipped Potatoes, Sesame Wax Beans, Herb Jus (GF)
- Crispy Eggplant with Fresh Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Pecorino, Capellini (VG)
- Summer Risotto with English Peas, Shaved Asparagus, Roasted Wild Mushrooms (V, GF)
- Includes salad and dessert
- A bottle of red or white wine is available for an additional cost
GF - Gluten Free, VG - Vegetarian, V - Vegan
Meal pickup will be on Saturday, May 15 at Mazzone Hospitality, 743 Pierce Rd in Clifton Park, OR our Animal Care Center at 3 Oakland Avenue in Menands. We will contact you for your preferred pickup location and time.