MHHS Service Modifications Beginning Monday, January 10
Due to an increase of COVID cases, MHHS will reopen to the public with some modifications beginning Monday, January 10, 2022.
- All cat and small animal meets and adoptions will happen by virtual appointment only on Zoom, beginning January 10th. To schedule an appointment, please visit our Adoption Calendar >>. If there are no available appointments, please check back as appointments are added all the time. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
- Dog adoptions are available as before (some are walk-in, dogs with pink borders require an appointment). All meets will happen outside in the pens, so please dress accordingly.
- Surgery, wellness, and surrender appointments are occurring as scheduled.
- Pet Food Pantry is available 12pm-5pm Thursday-Tuesday (closed Wednesdays).
- All guests, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks.
- If your pet is missing, please look for them at mohawkhumane.org/strays >>.
- If you see your pet on our strays page, please email IDmypet@mohawkhumane.org >> to begin the redemption process.
- If you find a stray animal, please reach out to your local Animal Control Officer.
- If you have an animal-cruelty related emergency, please reach out to your local police department.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. Please stay safe and healthy!