Our Partnerships
Local Animal Agencies

If you wish to report a stray or injured animal, please contact your local animal control officer or local police department directly. Be prepared to give your contact information, the exact location of the animal and details of its condition.


Commonly Requested Contacts

City Albany: 518.462.7107
City of Troy: 518.270.4421

City of Saratoga Springs: 518.584.1800
City of Schenectady: 518.382.5200 ext 5655


Albany County Rabies Vaccination Clinic
Rensselaer County Rabies Vaccination Clinic