Properly sheltering and caring for animals requires a large range of equipment and supplies. Each item you donate helps us direct our financial resources to services and programs.
You can select items from our general supplies Amazon wish list or cat supplies Amazon wish list and have them delivered directly to the animals at the Humane Society, or help us with supplies from the list below. We can accept used items that are clean and in like-new condition, such as food bowls, collars, leashes and crates.
- Small, lightweight blankets and throws, especially fleece
- New or gently-used towels
We are unable to accept sheets, large comforters, bedspreads or anything filled with batting.
- Unopened cat and dog food, all varieties
- Bags of dry cat food for our Pet Food Pantry
No prescription foods, please.
For the Dogs
- Martingale collars
- Easy Walk harnesses
- Leashes and slip leads
- Kongs (large or extra-large)
- Food puzzles
- Kuranda dog beds
- Puppy training pads
- Outdoor metal-handled pooper scoopers
- Flea and tick preventative (Frontline, Advantage, Advantix)
For the Cats
- Plastic cat toys (no catnip, please)
- Pipe cleaners
- Cardboard shoeboxes
- Cat beds
- Cat litter
- Portable nebulizers
- Kitten milk replacement (KMR)
- Stretch & Scratch
For Small Animals
- Small animal supplies
- Timothy hay
- Small animal bedding (non-cedar shavings, straw or paper)
- Large spray bottles
- High-efficiency laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Dishwasher pods
- Swiffer WetJet multipurpose floor cleaner refills
- Swiffer WetJet pad refills
For Office & Events
All donations are greatly appreciated! Items may be dropped off at the shelter during regular business hours.
HOURS AND DIRECTIONS |